It’s not that a Gap Assessment is more relevant than...Read More
Our Assessment Process
Because of the speed and the cost-effectiveness of our assessments, conducting them every 3, 6 or 12 months allows leaders to see the progress being with closing a gap.
Gaps are closed through simple conversations. Ideal responses to discovered gaps are: “Why are employees seeing things this way?” or, “What are we not doing or providing that causes them to see things this way?”
The 5 by 5 Assessment Structure
Our Assessments contain 5 sections with 5 statements each.
Each statement is designed to reveal aspects in your organization that are important to its growth and success.
Assessment results offer:
- Real-time results based on the current number of respondents
- Easy to understand graphs that make gaps impossible to miss.
- Effective steps to reduce or eliminate gaps.
Take a Demo Assessment - Instructions
- Click below to start the assessment.
- Respond Yes or No to the 5 statements.
- Your custom chart will show how all respondents, including you, have responded.
- Notice the Gaps!. The differences in how people viewed the same statement.
- Click on the Demo Assessment Report to view the results of your assessment, statement by statement.
- This is exactly how you will target the gaps in your own company.
What is a Gap Assessment?
Gap Assessments are not surveys; they are Snapshots of Perceptions....Read More
What is the validation of a Gap Assessment?
Our Gap Assessments are not scientific in nature, they are...Read More